you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Why hello. My name is Camille/Camz, whichever you hoes prefer. I'm younger than you think. I'm a narcissist and yes, I'm a narcissist.

LOVES: Lady GaGa, SNSD/Girls' Generation, House M.D.
Let's just keep it short, shall we? Oh and btw, I'm totally lesbian over Park Bom of 2ne1. Thanks.


misc
Stalker, much?

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank ‘em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said
Doctor, ain’t there nothin’ I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said
Doctor, ain’t there nothin’ I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache


friends
Muh-rie Ate Kuh-ren Juh-yce Uh-laine Ate hr-li Ate Kuh-ring Ate Chuh-aa Ruhx-anne Ate Ehur-kk Uhr-ianne

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: I wanna hold'em like they do in Texas Place
date: Friday, May 15, 2009
time:1:54 AM

To cut it short: I play Poker on Facebook, I earned 30K chips on my own (it's not that it's a big amount, really. I'm just glad I earned that much cuz I'm new with poker. haha) then I got bankrupt on my ass yesterday when I placed an All-In bet without second thoughts or whatsoever.

Walang kuryente kahapon. There's no current yesterday. Haha. So we went to my Mom's office out of boredom and desperate-ion. Whatever. Kasi she has aircon there. Haha. So we went there, got bored again and decided to watch Star Trek on Times Square. It was cool and amazing. Then we went home tapos yun may kuryente na.

See? So boring. Kahit ako, hindi naiinteres sa sarili kong buhay. Boohoo.

Anyway, you guys do your thing while I earn back my 30 thousand chips on Poker. Haha. Ciao.


comment? / top