you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Why hello. My name is Camille/Camz, whichever you hoes prefer. I'm younger than you think. I'm a narcissist and yes, I'm a narcissist.

LOVES: Lady GaGa, SNSD/Girls' Generation, House M.D.
Let's just keep it short, shall we? Oh and btw, I'm totally lesbian over Park Bom of 2ne1. Thanks.


misc
Stalker, much?

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank ‘em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said
Doctor, ain’t there nothin’ I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said
Doctor, ain’t there nothin’ I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache


friends
Muh-rie Ate Kuh-ren Juh-yce Uh-laine Ate hr-li Ate Kuh-ring Ate Chuh-aa Ruhx-anne Ate Ehur-kk Uhr-ianne

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: tell me your wish.
date: Friday, June 19, 2009
time:9:34 AM
Here I am, home. I have internet connection yet again. Whopee. I'm using Globe Tattoo and it's motherfreaking slow. It takes me 48 and a half years to download a song and 10 years to load a webpage. But hey, I guess it's better than nothing, right? I could still keep in touch with my peeps at YM but I guess it could take me 5 months to reply. Haha.

So this is my first post on being an official senior. I'm sorry for being late. Anyway, IV-Au is fun. Fourth Year lessons are quite a f***tard. Well I'm doing fine in Math, but then I'm doing stupid in Science. I don't get easily distracted anymore by random stuff like the last time. At least I think so.

So SNSD, they're coming back! Apparently, their comeback would not be as long as their last hiatus. And they have also a new concept! Chyeahh. I'm lovin' it. Their official website has just released an official teaser of their new video entitled 'Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)'. I'm so lucky I found it early. Now I won't feel left out on the KPOP business (: Anyway, the teaser is, uhm, cool. I'm excited, but not really over the top like nung sa Gee.

watchwatchwatchit.

Sht. Yuri is so pretty.

SNSD IS SMEXY AND SO AM I.
(: goodnight.


comment? / top