you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Why hello. My name is Camille/Camz, whichever you hoes prefer. I'm younger than you think. I'm a narcissist and yes, I'm a narcissist.

LOVES: Lady GaGa, SNSD/Girls' Generation, House M.D.
Let's just keep it short, shall we? Oh and btw, I'm totally lesbian over Park Bom of 2ne1. Thanks.


misc
Stalker, much?

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank ‘em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said
Doctor, ain’t there nothin’ I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said
Doctor, ain’t there nothin’ I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache


friends
Muh-rie Ate Kuh-ren Juh-yce Uh-laine Ate hr-li Ate Kuh-ring Ate Chuh-aa Ruhx-anne Ate Ehur-kk Uhr-ianne

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
title: do the hellen keller and talk with your hips
date: Sunday, June 21, 2009
time:4:45 AM
tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fcking scared of him.

I am giving myself a bad time and a couple of awful headeaches because I'm stressing over the things that I shouldn't even be giving a damn of.

So I must be cool now and face everyone with a smile.

I'm off to gossip and read about the college lives of my one-year-ahead seniors. Buhbyes.


comment? / top